- Together we are strong.
- Always keep 1.5 metres away from other people.
- Don’t go to busy places.
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your elbow.
- Wash your hands with soap frequently.
- If you have a cold, stay at home!
- Do you have a fever or shortness of breath? If so, all members of your household must also stay at home.
- Work from home as much as possible.
Restaurants and cafés
- Since October 13th, all establishments that serve food and drinks are closed. Take-away will still be possible.
- The museums are open. Book a ticket beforehand.
Cinemas, theatres and concert halls
- Theatres and concert halls are open. Check the website of the location for all the measurements.
- Only travel by bus, tram, metro and train if there is no other way.
- Sit as far away from other people as possible.
- Face masks are compulsory in the tram, bus, metro and train. (This applies to anyone aged 13 and over.)
- On stations and platforms, face masks are not mandatory.