Since 1 June, we have gradually been allowed to do more and more things. Even with other people. However, the 1.5-metre distance regulation continues to apply.
- Together we are strong.
- Always keep 1.5 metres away from other people.
- Don’t go to busy places.
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your elbow.
- Wash your hands with soap frequently.
- If you have a cold, stay at home!
- Do you have a fever or shortness of breath? If so, all members of your household must also stay at home.
- Work from home as much as possible.
- You can arrange to meet up with other people outside.
- However, you must stay 1.5 metres apart.
- This does not apply to people from the same household.
- At home, you must stay 1.5 metres apart from visitors. This applies both in the house and in the garden.
- The maximum number of people in one space is limited to 100 (not counting staff). Everyone must have their own seat.
- No maximum number of people applies if they have their own seat, have made reservations and have undergone a pre-entry health check.
- In shops, museums, libraries and other settings where visitors move through the space, the rule is that people must stay 1.5 metres apart. It is up to locations to make sure people follow this rule. Here, no maximum number of people applies.
- Making music together, e.g. in a choir or with wind instruments, may still be dangerous. We are still researching this.
Restaurants and cafés
From 1 June, restaurants and cafés have been permitted to open in the afternoons from 12 noon.
- You need to book.
- You must sit at a table.
- An employee will ask if you have a cold or a fever. If you have these symptoms, you must stay at home.
- You must stay 1.5 metres away from other guests.
- However, this does not apply to people from the same household.
Museums and galleries are doing everything they can to ensure a safe and pleasant visit in accordance with the guidelines. The safety of visitors and staff is paramount. As a result, the museums and galleries have made various modifications.
- It is compulsory to book online for a specific day or time, even if you already have a ticket or voucher.
- Only leave the house if everyone in the group is free of symptoms, i.e. no fever, coughing, sneezing etc.
- Come alone or as a group with people from the same household.
Cinemas, theatres and concert halls
You can go to the cinema, the theatre or a concert. However, certain rules apply:
- You need to book in advance.
- An employee will ask if you have a cold or a fever.
If you have these symptoms, you must stay at home.
- You must stay 1.5 metres away from other people.
- Only travel by bus, tram, metro and train if there is no other way.
- Sit as far away from other people as possible.
- Face masks are compulsory in the tram, bus, metro and train. (This applies to anyone aged 13 and over.)
- On stations and platforms, face masks are not mandatory.