- Together we are strong.
- Always keep 1.5 metres away from other people.
- Don’t go to busy places.
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your elbow.
- Wash your hands with soap frequently.
- If you have a cold, stay at home!
- Do you have a fever or shortness of breath? If so, all members of your household must also stay at home.
- Work from home as much as possible.
As of December 15, 2020, stores such as clothing stores, shoe stores, jewelry stores and hobby stores will be closed. Supermarkets, bakeries, butchers and other shops selling food can remain open, as well as pharmacies, drugstores and petrol stations, for example.
- Only travel by bus, tram, metro and train if there is no other way.
- Sit as far away from other people as possible.
- Face masks are compulsory in the tram, bus, metro and train. (This applies to anyone aged 13 and over.)
- On stations and platforms, face masks are not mandatory.