Tourist Information Centre
Located at the foot of the Domtoren you will find the Tourist Information Centre. At this information centre the enthusiastic advisers will be happy to help you book your tickets, tours and accommodation, and inspire you with information about all of the fun things to do in Utrecht and vicinity.
The Tourist Information Centre is also the ultimate souvenir shop in Utrecht, with Holland souvenirs, typical Utrecht products and the largest selection of Miffy gifts!
3512 JC UTRECHT
Tel.: +31 (0)30 236 00 04
Tuesday till Saturday 10:00-17:00
Adjusted opening hours:
- 24 & 31 december: Toerist Information Centre will close at 4 pm
- 2nd of Januari: Tourist Information Centre closed, to get tickets for the Domtower and tourist information you can visit Domplein 21 from 10 am - 17 pm
- Good Friday: 14th of April 2017: 10 am - 5 pm
- 1st and 2nd Day of Easter 16th & 17th of April 2017: 12 pm - 5 pm
- Kingsday, 27th of April: 10 am - 2 pm (Domtower closed)
- Ascension Day 25th of May: 12 pm - 5 am
- 1st and 2nd Day of Whitsun, 4th & 5th of June: 12 pm - 5 pm
VVV Lekkerweg is a gift certificate for giving someone a night's stay in a hotel of his choice as a gift.
The Nationale Dinercheque is the tastiest gift in the Netherlands.
Give someone a gift certificate for Trajectum Lumen, a unique walking tour of Utrecht!
Looking for an original gift? Give a Domtoren gift certificate: a stratospheric gift!